Monday, December 29, 2008

Dear Boppli,

Well Abigail Grace. you and I had a close call last week! Mommy, despite 13 years of dance classes, managed to fall down 15 stairs! My first thought when I landed at the bottom was "Please Lord, let my baby girl be okay!" and you were. Mommy was bruised and battered all over, but you my sweet little boppli were kicking to the beat of the band. Grandma says you must have liked your first tumbling lesson. How broken my heart would have been to lose my sweet daughter, but the Lord was looking out for both you and I that day. As I always say, grow strong and healthy my beloved boppli!
Mommy Loves You

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I bet you were very scared, and Abigail too! But, I am glad to hear that you both are fine. Hope your Christmas was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are both okay! I bet Abigail thought it was fun :) haha

    ReplyDelete