Friday, January 15, 2010

Blessed Beyond Measure

On New Year's Day my husband's grandpa passed away. A more godly, integrity filled man I have never known. Charlie Blake was all things good and righteous, and the loss of him left an immense void within his family. As our family mourns his death, we have new reason to rejoice. John and I found out this week that we are expecting our second boppli. I think it is beyond irony and coincidence that our Lord gave life in the same breath as one was taken. I have utter faith that while my hands will be busy with 2 little ones my heart will be filled to overflowing. John and I have decided that if our little one is a boy he will be named Jonah Charles in honor of Grandpa Blake. May you always know that in the midst of hurt there can be joy...

1 comment: