Sunday, July 25, 2010

North Carolina Get-A-Way























Two years ago John and I spent a week of bliss in Bat Cave, North Carolina. We fell in love with the beautiful mountains and day dreamed about bringing our family there one day. Two years later God granted us just such an opportunity. My aunt generously allowed us and my brothers and sisters-in-law to stay rent-free in her beautiful cabin. It was such a blessing to take our precious girl to the place that John and I loved, and even more so to find that she loved it just as much as we do. As we near the time of being a family of four, we now look forward to taking both girls back someday. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our little Miss on her first vacation!







2 comments:

  1. she is wayyy too cute! love her little swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her scowl in the pic with John so cute. Hope all is going well. You look great!

    ReplyDelete