Thursday, June 25, 2009

An Abigail Update

Little Miss Abigail Grace can:

  • Smile at Mommy and Daddy
  • "Coo" better than any baby I've ever heard (I'm biased)
  • Poop Foam...I'm not even lying. It was sick.
  • Practice "Mutton Busting" on Daddy's knee (a rodeo event in which kids ride big sheep for 8 seconds)
  • Make 101 different faces within any given 60 second period

Little Miss Abigail Grace loves:

  • Dancing with Daddy
  • Nursing without ceasing or so it seems to Mommy
  • Looking at her Farm Mobile
  • Cuddling with anyone who holds her
  • Sleeping with her arms up by her head

Little Miss Abigail Graces hates:

  • Bottles (we are forcing her to confront this aversion)
  • Being Tossed in the Air (perhaps not a gymnast like Mommy)
  • Not being held (Any night owls who want to hold a baby for hours on end, let me know)

Our little girl is growing up far faster than I would like (other than in the sleep department). I cannot believe that Abigail has been apart of our lives for over a month now. She has grown and changed in so many ways. I find myself filled with bittersweet emotions all the time. I'm sad to see my little one outgrow her newborn clothes, yet I am excited to see her personality emerging. There is no greater joy or blessing than Abigail Grace...

3 comments:

  1. what a little sweetie! she is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mutton busting.

    peeing.my.pants.

    ONLY John Davidson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we NEED to have you guys over!!!! the next two weeks are CRAZY but then things should slow down and you guys have to come over for dinner! Can't wait to see the little babe again!

    ReplyDelete