Thursday, July 2, 2009

I See Me!




Long before Abigail arrived we speculated on what and who she would look like. For six weeks now it has remained just as much of a mystery. Many people see John's characteristics, and fewer have seen mine. It's minutely discouraging to think that this person that you carried for 9 1/2 months and then birthed didn't bother to inherit any of your features! When I was last home I found a picture of me at 6 weeks and was surprised to see a little of myself in Abigail after all! See what you think!






2 comments:

  1. i def. see the similarities in those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can def see it too. I can't tell you how many ppl tell me both of my girls look just like their dad, but they don't even look alike. So I don't even know how that works? Plus we do all the hard work and whatever!

    ReplyDelete