Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Men in Her Life...

Abigail has stolen the hearts of many, but there are 2 men in particular who are putty in her hands...

Grandad...

I knew that my daddy would be a terrific Grandad, but I had no idea just how wonderful he would be. Abigail lights up when she sees my dad. They sing ABC's and count to 10. He talks to her and truly she hangs on his every word. It's such a blessing to see how wonderful my dad is with my daughter, and I have an even greater appreciation for the man that he has been in my life.


Daddy...






Of course all daddies melt at the sight of their little girls, but my husband might do so more than most. John is captivated by his daughter, and as a wife it endears him to my heart every time I see the two of them together. The final photo is of Daddy and Abigail "dancing". They tango across the dining room, and they slow dance in the kitchen. Long ago John began a habit of surprising me with dancing moments, and he has carried on the tradition with Abigail. We so want her to understand that she is worthy and deserving of a good and godly man, and John has set his mind to showing her how a lady deserves to be treated. He is a wonderful daddy!






















Daddy:
















No comments:

Post a Comment