Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Her Heart Belongs to Daddy...

Her Heart Belongs to Daddy...








It's an amazing thing to witness the formation of the bond between father and daughter. I still stand in awe of my daddy, and my heart tugs a bit every time I leave him to come back home. I have been watching Abigail develop the same feelings for John and in makes my heart do flip flops to see them together. It was love at first sight for sure, but now so much more ties them together. John and I have a habit of dancing together at random moments, and he has carried that over to also dance with Abigail. Every time I see them together tears come to my eyes. (Listen to Steven Curtis Chapman's "Cinderella" and you'll cry too!)
Abigail has even become a Colts fan, just like Daddy! She screams in delight whenever football comes on. I hope that she and John will always remain close, and that he will forever be her hero just like my daddy is to me!














No comments:

Post a Comment