Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Abigail Grace,

Well dear boppli, our time of being one is quickly coming to an end. Daddy cannot wait for you get here, but for Mommy it is bitter sweet. I have treasured every moment of carrying you, little one, even the unpleasant ones. Every stage of this pregnancy has been an answered prayer, and soon I will see with my own eyes what a wonderful miracle God has made! I will miss your presence in my womb, but how sweet it will be to hold you in my arms! Even now with 6 weeks to go, I can already sense a change in our little family. It is no longer just Daddy and I. We are so looking forward to being a family of four (including your puppy Boone). There are so many things that we want to do with you, to teach you, to show you. Already I am sad at how quickly time will go. Everyone is anxious to meet you, but not nearly as anxious as Daddy and I. I pray that you'll grow strong and healthy...that both you and Mommy will have an easy time in your coming. I pray that from your first breath you will know how much you are loved, by God, by Daddy & I, by Grandad and Nana, by Grandpa & Grandma, by Aunt Meme & Uncle Logan, by Uncle Joe & Aunt B, by Aunt Hannah and the twins, by Aunt Heather...you are blessed my daughter, spend your life blessing others.
Mommy Loves You...

1 comment: