Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Abigail Grace,

It won't be long now! I think you are beginning to weary of your small cacoon! Last night Mommy and Daddy had a bit of nervousness when we had 5 contractions in an hour...but finally you settled down and decided to wait it out a little while longer. This morning Mommy had some back labor, and the Dr. said to come in and see what was going on! The contractions are real but it's still not time, so Mommy must take it easy. I can only imagine how cramped you are in Mommy's belly...I know how cramped it feels! Wait just a short time more, my love, and then you can come! Mommy had a nesting frenzy yesterday (which probably explains the contractions). She cleaned her car, organized your room (for the 5th time), and scrubbed the house! Daddy and Boone thought I was acting odd. Poor Daddy has been sick, he caught it from Mommy, and is trying to get better so that he can be all healthy when you arrive. I'm so in love with you, my boppli. Each day my anticipation grows more and more. Daddy and I went shopping and picked out a special dress for you to come home in I know that each day will not be sunshine and roses, but each day will be blessed because of you. So wait...just a tiny bit longer...and then come to us. We cannot wait to meet you. Grow strong and healthy!

Mommy Loves You...

No comments:

Post a Comment