Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 Things You Don't know About Me

Oh Dear...

1. I'm Obsessive Compulsive. Even numbers bother me. I do things in intervals of 3. I can't sleep if the closet door isn't completely shut. Things HAVE to be arranged in a certain order. You get the idea.

2. I can drive and operate the Davidson Farms Backhoe!

3. I sucked my thumb until an embarassing age (12).

4. I rub my earlobe, or my husband's, to fall asleep.

5. If I could do anything in the world, I would be an international Christian journalist.

6. I'm taller than Chelsa by and inch and a half!

*Bonus* I can shoot a shotgun!

2 comments:

  1. I love your silly quirks! hehe I was looking at your pregnancy counter. Aren't they so cool?! But, I noticed it said 233 days.. woah that seems forever away- yet so soon! I can't wait for our babies to be babies together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you just had to get the jab in there of being taller didn't you?! lol!

    That's funny that you don't like even numbers, I can't stand odd numbers. I used to cringe at basketball if the score was on an odd number, i.e. 23, I would just want it to get to 26 and couldn't stop thinking about it until it was an even number... wow, yah, I sound crazy.

    ReplyDelete