Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dear Boppli,

Dear Boppli,

You and I have been a couple for 6 weeks now. Your heart is beating, and you are growing everyday. Daddy is excited because this week your eyes move to the front of your head! Your Grandad, Grandma, Papaw, and Mamaw all found out that you are on your way. We surprised them with a shirt Mommy wore that says, "Baby Davidson Under Construction." You are loved, little one, more than any child has ever been loved. You are wanted and treasured even now, and for as long as I can remember I have wanted to be your mommy. Daddy and I pray for you everyday. We want you to know the Lord all of the days of your life because even before you were ours you belonged to Him. Grow strong and healthy, my Boppli...
Mommy Loves You

2 comments:

  1. Boppli? Not sure I have heard that one before. :) However, so Jeff, Ayla, & I are SO very much excited for "Boppli" arrival. Especially since our little peanut will be arriving very close to your birthday! Bridy, call me with any questions, I hope we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boppli is what amish say for baby, court! :)

    ReplyDelete