Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dear Abigail Grace,

This week I will meet you. I cannot begin to imagine what it will be like to see your sweet face. After 3 weeks of contractions I have been feeling like you would never come, but wonderful Dr. Frances said he would help you along a little bit on Wednesday. Everything is ready for you, your room with it's farm animals, your car seat, your stroller, your swing. Daddy picked out the cutest dress for you to wear home. So many people are anxiously awaiting word of your arrival. There cannot be a little girl as desired or as anticipated as you. I think back over the many letters I have written to you...from the first moment I knew you grew within me, and I am amazed to know how much I have come to know you and love you already. How amazing it is to know that the next letter will be written after your arrival! One last time I ask you, grow strong and healthy my sweet boppli...
Mommy loves you...

2 comments:

  1. so sweet!! i can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait. Come quickly, Abigail! The world is waiting!

    ReplyDelete