Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Proof

This is Courtney posting for your proud parents.

Abigail,

As I was on my second visit today to see you little Miss Abigail, Mommy kept calling you her "proof". The proof I saw today was the proof of God's Love! That love brought your Mommy and Daddy together, Abbi. The love that has been felt as you wiggled inside Mommy's belly for 9 mo. The love the family felt as your birth day grew closer.

Abigail Grace Davidson

born 5-20-09

6:09 pm

6 lbs 13oz 20 in

You are so tiny and petite like your Mama with buttery, tan skin like your Daddy. Aunt Courtney does not know who you look like but I fell in love with your soft eyes as soon as I saw them. I am so excited you are here now. My Leah will always have a playmate :)


God is Good!
I love you Abbi,
Aunt Courtney


4 comments: