Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Joys of John

Mr. Wonderful has struck again, and his time in the form of a most memorable Mother's Day gift. John bought me a beautiful necklace to commemorate my first Mother's Day, and I could not have been more touched. These last few weeks have been fraught with anticipation of the arrival of Abigail, filled with fear and worry about the raising of her (mostly on my part), and cherished as the last days before parental duty sets in. My husband has made these everyday moments memorable and precious.He has completed his seemingly endless "honey-do list", and not complained about my incessant nesting. I cannot wait to see him step into the role of father, and I know that as such he will provide me with more memorable moments than I can even begin to write about...

2 comments:

  1. TOMORROW!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to me little miss precious abigail!!!

    ReplyDelete